Saturday, August 13, 2011

ALONE

Everyday I'm waking up to find myself alone again,
To sing another painful song of joy,
Drifting through a day of lies,
Twisted words and painful sighs,
I keep myself locked away for good.

Every time I sing to you,
I always sing the wrong tune,
I wish that we could go back in time,

Happiness is what you were,
And I gave you my last curse,
You will never see the light again,

Can't we ever start again,
Back in time to where it began,
I dream of past every single day,

I don't know what I did to you,
But you broke my heart all the way through,
And yet you're still always by my side,

You thought that I would break your heart,
But I never ever looked apart,
Your eyes were always gleaming oh so bright,

And when the tears roll down my face,
Still I get a cold embrace,
Do you really love me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment