Saturday, August 13, 2011

MY LOVE TILL END

You were my only happiness,
My one and only highness
I kept my secrets with you,
Cause I know you were true

Darkness came into me,
For only you I can only be
But darkness turned into darkest,
Cause you left me and have eternal rest

My tears fell down,
My heart was drown
You left without a warning,
You vanished in just a fling

Your laughter and smile,
I can't search it in an isle
Your brown eyes and well-formed nose,
I love and misses those

I know you're still with me,
Your love's within my heart
Though life is no longer present,
Our souls will never part

I know its not the last,
For time is evenly fast
So long for now my happiness,
Until we meet again my highness

Now I understand, finely like sand
Why you'd left and chose HIS land
For now, in heaven I want to send
MY LOVE for you TILL THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment