Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dead without you

Would it make sense if I beg you to stay?
Would it change a thing?
You clearly don't think I am good enough
You clearly don't want to do anything for me
So why should I try?
Why should I fight?
Cause my love is bigger?
But what about YOUR love?
You said “forever”
You said “I'll never leave you”
And I believed you
I was so stupid and naive that I believed you
And now I'm here, lying on my bed,
moping and screaming and shouting and crying
begging you not to leave me
Begging and pleading,
knowing it's for nothing
Cause you said such horrible things
I'll never be able to forget again
That it has never been worthy
That it has never been good
When some hours ago you were telling me
that I am amazing and beautiful
Now you say that it'll never work out
that it never has
and it's the first time you admit it
After so many months... 10 months..
isn't it enough?
I've been fighting and crying and begging and pleading
and you never did anything like this
And now you say that it'll never work out?
Ironic,isn't it?
The one who should beg is cold as ice
The one who should end it is moping around
Forgetting my pride and crawling behind
When I should be the one who say you're not good enough
You see how not fair it is
But you don't do anything to make it right
You know how it hurts
And you still don't care
You never showed me 
if you really loved me
You never fought for me
And now...
You don't want me
Anymore
So I'll have to survive it
I'll have to stand up
after that you kicked me
down again
after you broke me
and never hold me
and won't ever help me
be myself again
All the dreams and hopes
All the planned future
goes to hell with your words
that it's not going to work
You won't even try 
to make it a better thing
You won't even change yourself
for me
And now I'm supposed
to believe that you love me?
That you loved me once before?
Before you ended it?
Forgive me if I don't
If I'm not that naive
Forgive me if I don't forget
those words that you said
Forgive me if I don't feel like
living this life all over again
Forgive if I don't want to
trust someone again
Cause after you did me
I don't want to fall again
You made me fall,you dumped me
and kicked me, smashed my heart to pieces
and ripped me apart
So forgive me if I can't forget all that you did
All that you said
Cause I'm not a strong person 
I am so weak
You know all my deepest secrets
and my weakest points
You know me better
than I know myself
And I gave you all
I gave you everything
And your answer to all this
you dump me and break me
I gave you more than I could
I gave you more than you can imagine
I gave you everything
Everything that I had
My heart, my body, my soul
All my dreams and future
And you show me your gratitude
by throwing me away
So now I've got nothing else
No family,no friends,
no one I can trust
No one.
Not even you.

No comments:

Post a Comment